Contribute
Register

Logitech C910 web cam: Picture Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this webcam too. But I didn't upgrade to Lion yet. The problem that you are tell it's probably because the lastest drivers are from April to Leopard and Snow Leopard. You have to wait a time to they upgrade the drivers.

The official Logitech installer works great, and there's no driver in it, just some apps.

@jm_1990: hola compatriota

mine has worked since installing the latest package from logitech for the 910

I'm going to amend the conclusion of my previous post. If I leave the webcam in 1080p mode instead of 720, the next time I try to open the logitech webcam software it crashes into oblivion and the webcam will not open properly in any other application either.

Hope this helps. I reinstalled the webcam software from the hp website and left it in 720p and so far it hasn't really messed up again

The new Skype for Mac came out last night, now with HD video calling and better Lion compatibility.

I was chatting with my parents and my niece last night (Multi-call free trial) and it all works great :thumbup:

D-an-W said:
C910 arrived and worked straight away :clap:

I am chatting to my mum on Skype atm and have also tested FaceTime and Photo Booth.

The only thing I can't get to work is the FaceTime registration but Google shows I am not alone on that one :crazy:

Did you install the latest logitech OS X drivers, or was HD 16x9 working straight out of the box?

It worked out of the box...but I did install the Logitech stuff too (After testing other programs) as it is not actually a driver just some video recording and picture software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back