Contribute
Register

Lnx2Mac's Realtek kext - New Installer Package Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gino8080 said:
Is It the new release compatibile with

GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 (BIOS F5)?

because now i'm using the Official included in latest multibeast, but my lan is not working, it's get 1Kb/s

maybe I can try with your new drivers?

thank you very much
Send me an email with subject "Alpha" and I'll include you...

I used these driver under 10.6 because they solved sleeping issues and crashing during intensive network activity,

Are these functionnal under 10.7? Are the included 10.7 drivers updated to support our chipsets?

Dnerve said:
I used these driver under 10.6 because they solved sleeping issues and crashing during intensive network activity,

Are these functionnal under 10.7? Are the included 10.7 drivers updated to support our chipsets?

No-one?

Dnerve said:

Are these functionnal under 10.7?
Yes.

Are the included 10.7 drivers updated to support our chipsets?
What are your chipsets ?

Lnx2Mac said:
Dnerve said:

Are these functionnal under 10.7?
Yes.

Are the included 10.7 drivers updated to support our chipsets?
What are your chipsets ?

Hey! thanks for the reply! the chipset on my mobo is Realtek 8111D. By "these" drivers I meant OSX's packed in 10.7, you obviously meant yours.

Does that mean I can install yours in 10.7 as well?

macbookpro32 said:
oh im sorry

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3
Memory: Gskills 4 GB DDR3
VGA Card: EVGA Nvidia 9500 GT 1 GB DDR2
Hard Drive: 1.5 TB Seagate
DVD Rom: Lite-on Lightscribe DVD burner
Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N13

Did you get your Asus PCE-N13 fully functional if so how?... gladly appreciate the help

@Lnx2Mac

Any update on your new Realtek kext? Bunch of us would like to test it on our Sandy Bridge machines. Plz, save us from the terrible Realtek "official" driver.

thgill said:
@Lnx2Mac

Any update on your new Realtek kext? Bunch of us would like to test it on our Sandy Bridge machines. Plz, save us from the terrible Realtek "official" driver.
I'm about to release a restricted Alpha version for testing. Drop me an email with subject "Alpha" and I'll include you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back