Contribute
Register

Lion HDMI Audio - Part 1: Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I was wondering if this can be done on ML. My graphics card is a Gigabyte 680 OC.

I have the GA-B75M-D3P mb which needs no DSDT and there is not one available for download. Is there another way to enable HDMI audio?

Quick question: I have the same motherboard. Does the Vanilla AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext worked for you? Did you remove it or choose NullCPU installed?

Mine is kernel panicking with the vanilla AICPM.kext

Great Guide. Successfully made HDMI audio with sapphire 5770.

I have the same motherboard a gigabyte Ga B75m-d3p can you help me to get the pc to boot from the hard drive I get the following screen boot0.jpg did you get the usb3 ports to work?

I have the same motherboard a gigabyte Ga B75m-d3p can you help me to get the pc to boot from the hard drive I get the following screen
Off topic. Post in the appropriate Installation Forum.

Hello Toleda

I am here with other Hackintosh, my second build and want enable the onboard HDMI audio

My system is

CPU: i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77-DS3H Rev 1.0
Graphics card: HD4000
No DSDT
Operative System: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G56)

My doubt is if it guide could works for the HD4000 or need use the guide for Mountain Lion

Greetings

Operative System: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G56)
My doubt is if it guide could works for the HD4000 or need use the guide for Mountain Lion
Use the HD4000_AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit. Two changes:
1. Edit the patch file HDEF/layout-id to 0x83, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00.
2. MultiBeast 4.6.1/Drivers & Bootloaders/Kexts & Enablers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/ and select:
a.
Patched AppleHDA/ALC887 Current
b. System Utilities

Thanks Toleda, but i have a doubt.

If i have that use a DSDT, ¿mean that will need apply the hacks for, sleep, scope, sbus, irqs, lpc etc etc etc?

Greetings

If i have that use a DSDT, ¿mean that will need apply the hacks for, sleep, scope, sbus, irqs, lpc etc etc etc?
All Intel systems have a dsdt; it is used every time your system boots. The native dsdt does not support OS X HDMI audio. All a dsdt edit does is enable functionality that isn't native. The HDMI audio dsdt edits enable OS X HDMI audio. Everything else remains native.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back