Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LG gram 17 17Z990-R.AAS8U1
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 2560x1600
Hi guys,
I'm trying to install 10.11 on LG gram 14 ultrabook and as for now everything's working fine other then sleep and battery indicator. Before patching dsdt I have to be sure it doesn't contain any errors. I looked into dsdt and have got a problem with compiling. In one method there is a very strange syntax:
Code:
                    If (IGDS (^^^GFX0.GDCK (One), Else
                            {
                                If (LGEC)
                                {
                                    SBRT ()
                                    Store (EVBR, ^MAP1.CAUS) /* External reference */
                                    Notify (MAP1, 0x80) // Status Change
                                }
                            })) {}

This piece of code produces all the 3 errors. Can anybody take a look and tell me how this code should look like?
The whole dsdt is attached.

Thank you, Dmitry

Attachments

• DSDT lg gram 14.aml
    102.9 KB · Views: 128
Hi guys,
I'm trying to install 10.11 on LG gram 14 ultrabook and as for now everything's working fine other then sleep and battery indicator. Before patching dsdt I have to be sure it doesn't contain any errors. I looked into dsdt and have got a problem with compiling. In one method there is a very strange syntax:
Code:
                            {
                                If (LGEC)
                                {
                                    SBRT ()
                                }
                            })) {}

This piece of code produces all the 3 errors. Can anybody take a look and tell me how this code should look like?

Thank you, Dmitry

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hi guys,
Code:
                            {
                                If (LGEC)
                                {
                                    SBRT ()
                                }
                            })) {}

Thank you, Dmitry

Can you confirm wifi is working? This machine has an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11 agn/ac, 2x2) wifi card which is not supposed to work with El Capitan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back