Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z560 i5 Hackintosh - [working]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi-Gestures via trackpad

I have everything working except for multi gestures via the trackpad. I had to actually remove the voodoops2trackpad from voodoops2controller in order to get my trackpad to work.

Anyone know how to get the trackpad to work properly?

My specs are Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 0914-4GU - i5-480M 4GB/128GB SSD G310M

ughhhhhhh, i'm also getting kernel panics when i use ethernet.

any ideas? anyone?

I am a total Noob and trying this for the first time (all day) and has done my head in..

I have a Lenovo Z560, core i5 460M, 4GB RAM (1 stick), GT310M 1GB.

I get through a clean boot using iboot, then a retail snow leopard 10.6.7, the whole install process goes fine.

once I get to the whole multibeast I am lost.. is there a custom UserDSDT that is already sorted for my system?

what are the step by step instructions as to using multibeast and selecting which drivers, etc? Like I said a noob to this whole thing!

when I get to the Mac GUI everything runs fast and great cept missing a few functions like wireless, sdcard, etc.

Then I go to the multibeast step and get lost - even scouring this forum and its posts

also once I select the Multibeast and user the 'easybeast' option to try that my system hangs with 1 minute to go forcing me to power off, once this happens I have to re-install all over again 8-(

any help on forum or via PM would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back