Contribute
Register

Lenovo y510p - Yosemite (help from 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed It dude Hey BTW how to fix The problem like when I login I get a Bluetooth Keyboard Message Its really Irritating How to fix that

Fixed It dude Hey BTW how to fix The problem like when I login I get a Bluetooth Keyboard Message Its really Irritating How to fix that

SysPrefs->Bluetooth->Advanced. Uncheck the boxes.

SysPrefs->Bluetooth->Advanced. Uncheck the boxes.

Well I am running into New Issue I am Losing Battery Pretty Quickly to fix Audio I used The Another Forum. Do you think Using Native DsDt and SSDT can Cause Such Problem Because The Draining IS like 1% per min I am thinking Of making A clean re installation Again What you suggest

Well I am running into New Issue I am Losing Battery Pretty Quickly to fix Audio I used The Another Forum. Do you think Using Native DsDt and SSDT can Cause Such Problem Because The Draining IS like 1% per min I am thinking Of making A clean re installation Again What you suggest

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Also, if you have both nvidia and Intel HD, disable the Nvidia (can be done with DSDT/SSDT patches).

Guys i am running into problem well l just put my laptop to sleep and came back in an hour but the problem with the mac was i was not able to boot after the sleep here is the link to my verbose log pls help http://s15.postimg.org/xc7dnxsxn/image.jpg well after the rebuild IO battery line its entring in some kind of boot loop

Last edited:
Guys i am running into problem well l just put my laptop to sleep and came back in an hour but the problem with the mac was i was not able to boot after the sleep here is the link to my verbose log pls help http://s15.postimg.org/xc7dnxsxn/image.jpg well after the rebuild IO battery line its entring in some kind of boot loop

Not a helpful log. It is from the debug version of ACPIBatteryManager.kext. Install release ACPIBatteryManager.kext to clean up the logs so you can see the root problem.

Probably a graphics issue... What did you change?

i didn't make any Changes My laptop was working perfectly Pls help me through this i tried everthing but i can only see those Logs into my Verbose second thing I can get into MY osx partition how can i install the newer version of ACPI battery is there any other way??

i didn't make any Changes My laptop was working perfectly Pls help me through this i tried everthing but i can only see those Logs into my Verbose second thing I can get into MY osx partition how can i install the newer version of ACPI battery is there any other way??

Try booting with your USB. If not working, boot into the OS X installer and attempt to repair the system volume on your HDD. If not working, attempt installing over top of existing partion. If not working, fresh install over erased partition.

Hey Mr RehabMan to give you details of My mac boot I have taken a couple of photos here it is can u now tell me the problem I am in dire need of mac because of its efficiency pls help me
sad.png
and I can't afford to buy a Mac

the Last image my boot selection screen can u tell me where to input the command I had previously used it as a boot arg in the clover partition
Hope this is helpful
I agree some them are blurry if u want i can post another

the Last image my boot selection screen can u tell me where to input the command I had previously used it as a boot arg in the clover partition
Hope this is helpful
I agree some them are blurry if u want i can post another

Attempt to repair the volume from Disk Utility inside the OS X installer.

If not successful, do a fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back