Contribute
Register

Lenovo y510p - Yosemite (help from 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoodooPS2Daemon should I remove It and where would I find
BrcmPatchRAM.kext FakeSMC ACPIBatteryManager FakePCIID give me a link so I can download It

NO need to do it I got them all Hey can u Tell Me Why Is it Giving early Reboot

If I will Succeed I will Again Upload My Efi Folder So other Can Download Thanks Anyway U Are one Cause of Which we are able to use Mac on our laptop

Last edited:
Hey dude I have replaced All the Kext files Just a quick Question Is it necessary to replace DSDT and SSDT Cause the Guy From Which I took Has Same Laptop As Mine So.. Thanks Again For Help Do you Think I should Replace Some thing Else Cause My Laptop Isn't Causing any trouble Just the Samll Thing That I told u is Troubling Me

Hey dude I have replaced All the Kext files Just a quick Question Is it necessary to replace DSDT and SSDT Cause the Guy From Which I took Has Same Laptop As Mine So..

There can be small differences in native DSDT that have a big impact. You should patch your own files.

Thanks Again For Help Do you Think I should Replace Some thing Else Cause My Laptop Isn't Causing any trouble Just the Samll Thing That I told u is Troubling Me

The "small thing" is probably due to using foreign ACPI files. Or one of the other things I mentioned.

There can be small differences in native DSDT that have a big impact. You should patch your own files.

Ok I will Create My own DSDT Files and SSDT Files And Let u know

The "small thing" is probably due to using foreign ACPI files. Or one of the other things I mentioned.

What to do About it

Ok I rebooted With all fixed Kext (and the System works out of the box) but Still the problem Exits when I tried to boot again I see That Progress Bar going But after Sometimes it stands Still

Do you think Putting MY Own DSDT Would Fix It

Attachments

• IMG_20150406_204745.jpg
    IMG_20150406_204745.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 96
Ok I rebooted With all fixed Kext (and the System works out of the box) but Still the problem Exits when I tried to boot again I see That Progress Bar going But after Sometimes it stands Still

Do you think Putting MY Own DSDT Would Fix It

Fix everything I mentioned.

Dude I figured It out It isn't ACPI Tables The Problem is Voodoo HDA It is causing early reboot Problem Cause Now I am able to boot up without any problem i deleted that kext file so do you have any solution how i can enable sound on my lenovo y510p

Dude I figured It out It isn't ACPI Tables The Problem is Voodoo HDA It is causing early reboot Problem Cause Now I am able to boot up without any problem i deleted that kext file so do you have any solution how i can enable sound on my lenovo y510p

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches for patched AppleHDA are covered in the DSDT/SSDT patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Note: If you're using VoodooHDA.kext, you should remove AppleHDA.kext as they can conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back