Contribute
Register

Lenovo Y50 with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Guide] Lenovo Y50

Hi,

Just a quick update: The 10.10.2 update installed fine on my machine, took around 30 minutes to install. No special steps are needed, just download and update via the Mac App Store.

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

I searched on the internet and I found out the display is factory locked to 48 hz. So it's not a OS X problem.

See here and here.

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

@RehabMan right now waiting for the-darkvoid.

When we get this fixed I have exciting news about the headset port !

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

#update : I today got my edimax EW-7811Un works flawlessly on this machine :) My Hackintosh is full stable and working now.

Thanks everyone for help

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

hola a todos, lo primero es pedir perdón por mi Inglés, porque no es mi lengua materna. una vez dicho esto, yo quería preguntarle si la guía se ha actualizado, después de 56 páginas de correcciones de errores. muchas gracias:D

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

I just updated to 10.10.2.

Weird things in the update.

Vanilla md5 for IOKit framework and libCLVM....dylib changed.

After I installed the update I had to boot from an external USB with intel inject on. I didnt realise I had to put AppleHDA back in order for everything to work and I patched IOKit again.
I tested it before and the md5 was different, it wasn't 10.10.0-1 Vanilla and neither the patched the-darkvoid version. I dont know if I still had to patch it..

Anyways, this is for libCLVM: MD5 (/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib) = 2fee4564e9fec6f9f400603570fdea9b

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

I just updated to 10.10.2.

Weird things in the update.

Vanilla md5 for IOKit framework and libCLVM....dylib changed.

After I installed the update I had to boot from an external USB with intel inject on. I didnt realise I had to put AppleHDA back in order for everything to work and I patched IOKit again.
I tested it before and the md5 was different, it wasn't 10.10.0-1 Vanilla and neither the patched the-darkvoid version. I dont know if I still had to patch it..

Anyways, this is for libCLVM: MD5 (/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib) = 2fee4564e9fec6f9f400603570fdea9b

Please note that libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib should NOT be patched when using the FakePCIID solution.

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

I just md5'd it because I was curious. I patched only IOKit.

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

I just md5'd it because I was curious. I patched only IOKit.

OK... I was just making sure...

You should probably expect to patch IOKit after each update.

[Guide] Lenovo Y50

OK... I was just making sure...

You should probably expect to patch IOKit after each update.

I got a few more problems with the laptop, I hope we can fix them until darkvoid responds with his opinion on the bugs.

First one would be USB.

So, when connecting anything to USB (wireless mouse adapter, usb stick) IOReg opens without a problem.
But when I connect my wired gaming mouse IOReg crashes, even after I disconnect it.

Many have had trouble with this specific mouse, but on linux: here, here, here and here

This is the mouse

I wouldn't mind not using it on mac BUT:
1. On my macbook pro it works (IOReg opens, attached IOReg with and without mouse)
2. This could happen to anything on USB.

However, my mouse works normally on OS X, just IOReg crashes.
I typed ioreg in terminal and copied the part with the mouse.

Code:
  +-o Lenovo EasyCamera@14600000  <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002a$    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver  <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |   | +-o Lenovo EasyCamera@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002a9,$
    | |   |   | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3  <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClie$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@1  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002aa, re$
    | |   |   | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3  <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClie$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2  <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id$
    | |   |   +-o USB Gaming Mouse@14900000  <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000401$
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver  <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000404, re$
    | |   |     | +-o IOUSBHIDDriver  <class IOUSBHIDDriver, id 0x100000407, re$
    | |   |     |   +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x10000040a, $
    | |   |     |   | +-o IOHIDEventDriver  <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x10000$
    | |   |     |   |   +-o IOHIDKeyboard  <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x10000040e$
    | |   |     |   |   | +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027c, $
    | |   |     |   |   |   +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShot$
    | |   |     |   |   |   +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x1$
    | |   |     |   |   |   +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClie$
    | |   |     |   |   +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027c, re$
    | |   |     |   |     +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUs$
    | |   |     |   |     +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100$
    | |   |     |   |     +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient$
    | |   |     |   +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100$
    | |   |     |   +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100$

Attachments

• withmouse.ioreg
    3.1 MB · Views: 90
  • NOmouse.ioreg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back