Contribute
Register

Lenovo Y50 with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Guide] Lenovo Y50 with Clover

It may be something your BIOS provides.

not work..then I noticed that windows to boot, it takes 8 seconds more, according to data from task manager.

Finally, I can not apply the path "to GFX0 iGPU" on MAciAsl. what could be the problem?

Note: To avoid confusion, moved this guide out of the guides forum as it is supplanted by the new guide (link is in post #1).

Hi Rehabman!

First of all, thanks for this guides, awsome light to install osx.

I think, all are working fine, exept battery charging. see pic.

View attachment acpi.tiff

Icon tells, it's charging, but the percent stays the same (keep battery safe :) ). When i reboot into win 8.1 can charge battery up to 100%.

Have i missed something?

Regards,
Steve

Hi Rehabman!

First of all, thanks for this guides, awsome light to install osx.

I think, all are working fine, exept battery charging. see pic.

View attachment 142166

Icon tells, it's charging, but the percent stays the same (keep battery safe :) ). When i reboot into win 8.1 can charge battery up to 100%.

Have i missed something?

Regards,
Steve

If you want full charge, disable "battery saver" in the app Lenovo provides.

The battery meter on Yosemite doesn't lie about the state of charge...

Hey i have the same wifi card, i got a dongle for wifi but the bluetooth was working for me and isn't anymore, did you manage to get a fix for it?

Hey i have the same wifi card, i got a dongle for wifi but the bluetooth was working for me and isn't anymore, did you manage to get a fix for it?

Define "same WiFi card".

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160,i understand that its intel and the wifi isn't supported but i did have bluetooth on Yosemite for a few months and it was very stable, worked for sound, mouse, keyboard and even connecting to my lightbulbs to control them from my mac, not sure why it won't work now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back