CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys

Following this thread for Mavericks

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/114648-combined-u310-u410-mavericks-thread.html

I can confirm 100% succes on Yosemite:

Tony's Unibeast installer with laptop support works like a charm! No edits needed, just boot it up and enjoy!

Intel HD works OOTB (backlight and HDMI), got my Atheros wifi card working, sound works with the same applehda.kext from mavericks and Rehabman's battery kext still works as well! :D

Webcam and right USB 2.0 work OOTB. So do the 2 right USB 3.0 ports. I haven't tested them with a USB 3.0 stick but backwards compatibility with my unibeast stick is flawless!

So I think that's about as vanilla as it gets with a Clover bootloader!

Grtz

I have not had any experience with Clover. Is it as straightforward as chimera? Ive been meaning to update this lenovo u310.

So all I need is the applehda and the battery kexts? Do I need to make the drive I am installing on MBR instead of GUID?

I have not had any experience with Clover. Is it as straightforward as chimera? Ive been meaning to update this lenovo u310.

So all I need is the applehda and the battery kexts? Do I need to make the drive I am installing on MBR instead of GUID?

The OS X installer requires GPT.

As for your other questions, you should read the "combo" thread carefully.

Metalcored00d is your camera working?

i managed to instal 10.10 and i think everything is working but cant make camera work

audio and mic working
graphics working
all usb ports working
ethernet working
battery working
backlight working
hdmi working

just have problem with camera :( OS cant detect it

Metalcored00d is your camera working?

i managed to instal 10.10 and i think everything is working but cant make camera work

audio and mic working
graphics working
all usb ports working
ethernet working
battery working
backlight working
hdmi working

just have problem with camera :( OS cant detect it

Which smbios are you using? Should be: MacBookAir5,x.

was using MacBook Pro 8,1 :)

this fixed my problems :)

RehabMan if you ever come to Serbia you have free beer

just 1 more thing :) is there any way to make this LAN card work in full speed? if i set 10baseT/UTP i get just 10Mbs speed and i have 45Mbs internet :)

same problem. now i just done need to set it manually it will set all automatically. but he always chose 10base and not 100 :(
if i try to change it on my own it stops working :(

same problem. now i just done need to set it manually it will set all automatically. but he always chose 10base and not 100 :(
if i try to change it on my own it stops working :(

Make sure you follow the installation instructions carefully. Did you remove the previous driver? Not a good idea to have multiple drivers installed for the same device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back