Contribute
Register

Lenovo U310 - Mavericks Upgrade [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB 3.0 speeds work with 6-series patch and multiplex patch

Note: Best to apply those in the opposite order. And, of course, do not install GenericUSBXHCI.

You may want to create your own dsdt with the dsdt from your computer.

Get maciasl

From Rehabman:

My repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

My suggestions:
"HD4000 Low Resolution"
"Brightness fix"
"Rename GFX0 to IGPU"

These two specifically in this order:
"7-series USB3 Multiplex"
"6-series USB"

"Lenovo Ux10-z580"
"AR9285 WiFi RP03-PXSX" (if you really have a 9285)
"IRQ Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"HPET Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"AC Adapter Fix"
"Add MCHC"
"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"Audio Layout 12"

This might sound stupid, but after following the instructions in the readme file for maciasl I don't see any patches on the left that match the ones you listed. How do I apply "patch" to my dsdt?

Thanks,

This might sound stupid, but after following the instructions in the readme file for maciasl I don't see any patches on the left that match the ones you listed. How do I apply "patch" to my dsdt?

Thanks,

You have Internet access, right? Did you click the Patch button?

Show a screen shot of MaciASL preferences/Sources. And a screen shot of what you do have on the left once you click Patch.

Gotta say, I love this teamwork here at Tonymac for all the work on the U series.

Special thanks to Rehabman for endlessly answering my newbie Qs :thumbup:

Gotta say, I love this teamwork here at Tonymac for all the work on the U series.

Special thanks to Rehabman for endlessly answering my newbie Qs :thumbup:

I'm just trying to kind of push/prod/help the people that have the actual hardware. I have a feeling that some of the issues carry over between the 4540s (which I will receive next week), given similar hardware.

I kind of wish I had kept my U310 (but really, that keyboard... Lenovo you dissapoint me).

I'm just trying to kind of push/prod/help the people that have the actual hardware. I have a feeling that some of the issues carry over between the 4540s (which I will receive next week), given similar hardware.

I kind of wish I had kept my U310 (but really, that keyboard... Lenovo you dissapoint me).

If only the probook was thinner and didn't have a DVD drive.

One thing I saw when I was testing hdmi audio was interesting.
After plugging in the hdmi cable, my u310 screen was duplicated on my tv. But in sysprefs, I can set screen resolution to 1080p (mimicking the best quality of the tv) and it looked pretty good on the built in screen.

is there a way I can trick osx to open up the resolution options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back