HD4000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi,

I tried to install Mavericks on my Lenovo S400.
It has a HM77 motherboard with a Intel Core i3 2365M CPU and 4gb memory. It runs with the HD300 graphics chip.

It stucks while booting with my USB flash drive. I created it with the latest Unibeast on my Hackintosh und checked Mavericks and Laptop support.

For now it's all about installing. Wi-Fi etc. comes next.

Here 2 pictures (one is sharper, but it is missing some text)
I am able to boot with -v -s , but when I type exit to boot there comes the same failure again, which you can see in the last lines in my pictures.

hopefully you can help me, because I'd love to have a Hackbook C:

Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC01613.jpg
    DSC01613.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC01614.jpg
    DSC01614.jpg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 387
Hi,

I tried to install Mavericks on my Lenovo S400.
It has a HM77 motherboard with a Intel Core i3 2365M CPU and 4gb memory. It runs with the HD300 graphics chip.

It stucks while booting with my USB flash drive. I created it with the latest Unibeast on my Hackintosh und checked Mavericks and Laptop support.

For now it's all about installing. Wi-Fi etc. comes next.

Here 2 pictures (one is sharper, but it is missing some text)
I am able to boot with -v -s , but when I type exit to boot there comes the same failure again, which you can see in the last lines in my pictures.

hopefully you can help me, because I'd love to have a Hackbook C:

Cheers!

What is your board chipset? 7-series or 6-series? Use 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal to find out what you have.

Dr.Hardware for Win 7 says, it's an Intel HM77 Mobile PCI Chipset and i3 2365M CPU @1.4GHz

When I am able to boot the stick, I am going to replace the 500gb hdd with a clean 640gb to install OSX on.

Dr.Hardware for Win 7 says, it's an Intel HM77 Mobile PCI Chipset and i3 2365M CPU @1.4GHz

When I am able to boot the stick, I am going to replace the 500gb hdd with a clean 640gb to install OSX on.

As I suspected, you have a "mixed" system. Sandy Bridge CPU on 7-series chipset. To install, you need to remove all Intel graphics kexts from the USB stick (AppleIntelSNB*, AppleIntelFrame*, AppleIntelHD*). Back them up because you'll need them later. And when you get around to enabling your HD3000, you'll need to patch your DSDT. See here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch. Apply "HD3000 Low Resolution" or "HD3000 High Resolution" depending on the resolution of your laptop display. Then also, "HD3000 on 7-series", "Brightness Fix" and optionally "Rename GFX0 to IGPU". Restore the kexts after installation/patching DSDT.

ok, thanks for your fast answer.
I'll boot my hack and try out.

I isn't booting. Still stucks at the same place.

I did it all again and have still the same result after removing the kexts. When I remove the to the deleted Kexts matching bundles and plugins, it doesn't boot neither.

ok, thanks for your fast answer.
I'll boot my hack and try out.

I isn't booting. Still stucks at the same place.

I did it all again and have still the same result after removing the kexts. When I remove the to the deleted Kexts matching bundles and plugins, it doesn't boot neither.

Make sure that after you attempt removing kexts, you use "-f". Also try "dart=0"... (although should not be an issue with an i3).

Always use "-v" in addition, so you know what is happening.

Not working, still sticks at same place -.-

I also tried with removing the plugins and bundles, but theres no change.
I removed the kexts AppleIntelFramebufferAzul, AppleIntelFramebufferCapri, AppleIntelHDGraphics, AppleIntelHDGraphicsF8 and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.

Not working, still sticks at same place -.-

I also tried with removing the plugins and bundles, but theres no change.
I removed the kexts AppleIntelFramebufferAzul, AppleIntelFramebufferCapri, AppleIntelHDGraphics, AppleIntelHDGraphicsF8 and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.

Try also "IGPEnabler=No -x -v -f UseKernelCache=No"

Post quality pic of entire screen where it stops.

I bootet with exact the bootflags you wrote and a tick in which the kexts I wrote earlier were deleted.

Attachments

• DSC01616.jpg
    DSC01616.jpg
    931.1 KB · Views: 368
I bootet with exact the bootflags you wrote and a tick in which the kexts I wrote earlier were deleted.

Those last 4 messages bug me. Have you tried re-creating your USB just to be sure? Also, are there any other messages in the "-v" output (prior to what's on screen) that might be interesting?

Have you tried plugging in an HDMI monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back