Contribute
Register

Lenovo S400 Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the graphics kexts again and used -x -v -f and in addition with UsekernelCache=No and IGPEnabler=No I got the same result

I deleted the graphics kexts again and used -x -v -f and in addition with UsekernelCache=No and IGPEnabler=No I got the same result

I think you should gather a complete PCI inventory using 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal. Let's find out what is really in this computer.

Also, what is your screen resolution?

my resolution is 1366x768 and the list is on the picture.

Attachments

• DSC01619.jpg
    DSC01619.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 178
my resolution is 1366x768 and the list is on the picture.

OK, no surprises there...

With your USB installer plugged in, what is the output of:
Code:
# in Terminal, assuming your USB is named "installer"
ls -l "/Volumes/installer/System/Library/Extensions"|grep -y appleintel

I only have parted magic as Linux OS and the code didn't work. I think you wanted to see into the extensions folder.
I took a picture of it.

Attachments

• DSC01620.jpg
    DSC01620.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 203
I only have parted magic as Linux OS and the code didn't work. I think you wanted to see into the extensions folder.
I took a picture of it.

I'm not sure if they matter, but there are still some AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelSNB* files there.

Also, it is a bad idea to do these kind of things on anything but OS X...

How did you create your USB?

You told me to delete only the kexts. I'll try with the deleted plugins and bundles,too.

I created the stick with the latest unibeast.

When I delete the AppleintelHD plugin and bundle and the AppleIntelSNB* bundle it is the same failure when booting.

You told me to delete only the kexts. I'll try with the deleted plugins and bundles,too.

I created the stick with the latest unibeast.

When I delete the AppleintelHD plugin and bundle and the AppleIntelSNB* bundle it is the same failure when booting.

Since you created your stick with Unibeast, you must have access to a Mac. Continue to use the Mac to adjust the files on the Unibeast stick. At this point, I would start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back