Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad z 510 compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just didnt want to install,,,u told me its a graphic problem.ill just try to fix sl so it works probably,what do u think is it possible!

SL cannot be made to work on your hardware. SL is old. Your hardware is new. OS X started supporting your hardware (Haswell) at ML 10.8.5. SL is just a mechanism to download a newer version of the OS and prepare a USB.

How should i preparebthis usb ,,,i couldnt do it with clover,,,

Im trying now to install os x 10.10 following this guide.i just have a question if i can try to download the ethernet kext for sl,,maybe it will work.

Im trying now to install os x 10.10 following this guide.i just have a question if i can try to download the ethernet kext for sl,,maybe it will work.

Maybe what would work?

Im trying now to install os x 10.10 when it doesnt sucess,ill try to fix the sl,,can u tell where i can find the suitable driver for 32- sl...

Im trying now to install os x 10.10 when it doesnt sucess,ill try to fix the sl,,can u tell where i can find the suitable driver for 32- sl...

It depends on your specific ethernet device. Best is probably NullEthernet and USB WiFi.

Ok,can u tell me how can i know whether the usb im using is good or bad ,i just wanna know wha ic ant install yosmetie whit xlover guide,ive done everything exactly as described...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back