intel wirless n 7260
Realtek PCIe FE Family controller
VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1
vmware virtual erhernet Adapter for vmnet 8

intel wirless n 7260
Realtek PCIe FE Family controller
VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1
vmware virtual erhernet Adapter for vmnet 8

I think you're going to have some trouble. There is a driver for Realtek FE, but it is 64-bit only (and it sounds like you're saying that lnx2mac RealtekRTL81xx.kext isn't working). I'm pretty sure iBoot is a 32-bit only affair.

You'll need to use NullEthernet and a USB WiFi (with SL drivers).

NullEthernet (read the README): https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Null-Ethernet

I made a 32-bit version of NullEthernet here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...95-app-store-error-post948310.html#post948310

Im trying with sl ,coz it didnt sucesss with yosmetie ,u know ive tried with clover and it didnt work.and the yosmetie i had was from the app store ,my pc couldnt boot from this clover installer.

What i am trying to ,is to install mac os x 10.10 from app store since it didint work with clover installer.and when it doenst work with app store ill try to fix the SL.now u mean i have to download the kext from ur second link and install it as its been described in ur first link.and what is a usb wifi?

Ive tried kany time ,it didnt work

What i am trying to ,is to install mac os x 10.10 from app store since it didint work with clover installer.and when it doenst work with app store ill try to fix the SL.now u mean i have to download the kext from ur second link and install it as its been described in ur first link.and what is a usb wifi?

You cannot install Yosemite from the Mac App Store. The only way to install on a hack is to prepare a USB and install from USB.

USB WiFi is a WiFi device that connect via USB.

U mean to install it again with xlover installer.

U mean to install it again with xlover installer.

This thread is 20 pages long. I don't remember what your specific issue was and why you couldn't fix it.

It just didnt want to install,,,u told me its a graphic problem.ill just try to fix sl so it works probably,what do u think is it possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back