Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad U430 - Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated to the newest BIOS again (xxx61). By disassembling the tables with your actual patchmatic/iasl - on the (unpatched) ssdt6 IAOE device definitely is gone! - And I haven't changed anything on my BIOS (except turning off SecureBoot). Hope that helps!

OK. Thanks!

Yes with Nvidia, but in the bois i have set UMA only.

here are the native tables from Linux (ubuntu).

View attachment tables.zip

Need tables extracted with nvidia optimus enabled.

ok, i will post it in these days because now i'm in Dubai on the way back to china, i will do it as soon as i arrive at home.

Anyone just tried the released 10.10.1 Update so far? New config.plist keys necessary?

Anyone just tried the released 10.10.1 Update so far? New config.plist keys necessary?

I just updated from the Mac App Store. No problems to report yet.

I just updated from the Mac App Store. No problems to report yet.

Thanks for your info. Just updated without any problems, too.
Everything runs much more nice with your new dsdt patches/ clover config and graphic (dylib) fixes - very good work!

Hello, I have U430 Touch with i5-4200U and Nvidia 730m too.

Here is my tables with discrete card ON and bios 7CCN61WW.

edit:

Yosemite works very well on my laptop, except wifi (I using edimax 7811un but network manager is very annoying) and distorted headphone sound (sometimes sounds good for a while). I tried rebrand AR5B93 (105b:e01f) wifi card from my old acer laptop with linux method but I can't overwrite eeprom, it seems to be locked. Looks like everything has been done correctly but dump still has old id's. Sorry for my english.

Attachments

• tables.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 80
Hello, I have U430 Touch with i5-4200U and Nvidia 730m too.

Here is my tables with discrete card ON and bios 7CCN61WW.

Great. I'll work on disabling nvidia via DSDT/SSDT patches.

edit:

Yosemite works very well on my laptop, except wifi (I using edimax 7811un but network manager is very annoying) and distorted headphone sound (sometimes sounds good for a while). I tried rebrand AR5B93 (105b:e01f) wifi card from my old acer laptop with linux method but I can't overwrite eeprom, it seems to be locked. Looks like everything has been done correctly but dump still has old id's. Sorry for my english.

Headphone audio is a known issue.

And yes, USB WiFi is annoying.

Your AR5B93 should work, although you'll need to modify the linux drivers and the iwleeprom tool to accept the odd vendor/device-id. Make sure you use 'sudo' when running the itwleeprom tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back