Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad s400u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky me... I knew about the wifi... i'll replace it after.
So now, how can I find the correct packages to select? I tried to find, in the threads, something like "intel 7 Series C210" or "HD4000" but I didn't find anything...
I'm sorry to ask again but, please, any other advices/help?
I find this step pretty difficult for me ;)

I would start with power management. In which case you need:

- UserDSDT/DSDT free
- patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (make sure you're using Multibeast 5.5.2 for proper 10.8.5 support)
- SSDT installed to /Extra/ssdt.aml (use the ProBook Installer)
- system definition appropriate for your CPU (you can probably get this from the ProBook Installer too, but there is a wider choice and more control in Chameleon Wizard)

What is the resolution of your screen? Because that will determine what you do to make HD4000 work correctly.

BTW, I think your CPU is actually an i3-3227U which makes it a good match for a MacBookAir5,1. Note that real Macs don't have i3 chips (i5 or i7 only), so there is often times trouble with SSDT generation. There is a trick however... you'll want to start reading right about here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...s5-ultrabook-master-thread-42.html#post670130

Ouh!

the resolution of the screen is 1366x768 px

UserDSDT/DSDT free
using "Multibeast 5.5.2", found it and checked

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for 10.8.5
using "Multibeast 5.5.2", found it and checked

SSDT installed to /Extra/ssdt.aml (use the ProBook Installer)
using "ProBook Installer 6.1.6.pkg" I found "SSDT generator". it created a ssdt.aml file in "/Extra"

system definition appropriate for your CPU (you can probably get this from the ProBook Installer too, but there is a wider choice and more control in Chameleon Wizard)
using "ProBook Installer 6.1.6.pkg", under "System definition" i found "i3/i5 Ivy Bridge". Could it work?

Assuming you're using the latest Chimera 2.2, you should be able to get HD4000 to work by booting with IGPlatformID=0166003. If it works you can add it to your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.
I didn't find "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" in "/Extra"

Should do I continue with this settings?

PS: "Chimera 2.2.1" installed

using "ProBook Installer 6.1.6.pkg", under "System definition" i found "i3/i5 Ivy Bridge". Could it work?

It will give you a MacBookPro9,x (read the description to know for sure). Not MacBookAir5,x...

Also, hopefully you read the link I pointed out to you about the SSDT mod for i3 chips...

I didn't find "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" in "/Extra"

You won't until you run Multibeast with UserDSDT/DSDT Free (read the description of the option in Multibeast or Multibeast documentation).

I did these steps, and red the info at the link and the description in multibeast.
after I reboot, starting with "IGPlatformID=0166003" it doesn't load and goes in kernel panic with the grey-apple screen.

what can I do now?

update:
after some flag-tests the only way for return to previous osx is with "GraphicsEnabler=No -x".
any suggestions now? :)

update:
after some flag-tests the only way for return to previous osx is with "GraphicsEnabler=No -x".
any suggestions now? :)

Did you try IGPlatformID=01660003

yes, after the multibeast installation I reboot it with in the usb-boot in.
it showed me the option between USB and the HD OSX. I chose the second with "IGPlatformID=0166003" (without "-x").
it doesn't load osx and it just show the the grey-apple screen with the loading for a while and after a minute that the screen becomes black.

Ok, I don't know way but after 2 reboots this flag "IGPlatformID=0166003" works.

until now these don't work:
- (x2) usb 2.0. (only the usb 3.0 works)
- keyboard (in the meantime I plugged in an external usb keyboard with mouse)
- touchpad

- brightness
- audio
- monitor resolution is still
stretched

So as you suggested me before I edit
"org.chameleon.Boot.plist" adding
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0166003</string>

After added this I removed the usb key and reboot the machine. Setting in bios the HD priority osx doesn't start and just show a start error immediately. But using the usb key (the first made by unibeast) the boot shows on and now with out any params/flag it starts.

so, I thought to try something in multibeast for fix all of these. but I didn't find in the documentation the way for remove what I have already installed (in case it doesn't work).

what's the plan now?
o_O

PS: thank you so much for helping me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back