Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad 720s installation keeps rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
With one config I am not enable to see the preboot partition at start up, with the other I am enable to see it but both ways I get a bootloop.

When I choose for preboot with one config boot loops, when I choose the normal config from the guide I am not enable to see the preboot partition when I am going in data after installation reboot loop

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_065221.jpg
    IMG_20200120_065221.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200120_065226.jpg
    IMG_20200120_065226.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 28
With one config I am not enable to see the preboot partition at start up, with the other I am enable to see it but both ways I get a bootloop.

When I choose for preboot with one config boot loops, when I choose the normal config from the guide I am not enable to see the preboot partition when I am going in data after installation reboot loop
click on view and choose show devices

maybe re create your usb installer, unibeast is desktops, follow the laptop guide, but use a later version of clover:

similar spec machine, may have some ideas:

Last edited:
I have created the installer with the guide, check my screens and you see my MBR.

I did everything what you mentioned.

Is there a lot difference between Catalina and Mojave in the installation progress? Maybe it's good to give it up on Catalina I tried everything

?

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_155948.jpg
    IMG_20200120_155948.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
Ah great, but why I get the install menu with time reaming 10minutes (I waited 1hour) after reboot.

When I am.going back in the install menu after reboot, I am in a reboot loop en mijn recovery partition is gone very strange

Ah great, but why I get the install menu with time reaming 10minutes (I waited 1hour) after reboot.

When I am.going back in the install menu after reboot, I am in a reboot loop en mijn recovery partition is gone very strange
checked for bios updates? tried different versions of clover?

Done a bios update, after that I was enable to coming this screen like adjusted (not mine) but after reboot I am back in the old apple logo screen about 9minutes remaining.

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_194209.jpg
    IMG_20200120_194209.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 24
I never thought it will be very difficult to.install hackintosh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back