Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad 720s installation keeps rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMac Pro with Catalina, also with the last clover 5103 and latest clover configrator

iMac Pro with Catalina, also with the last clover 5103 and latest clover configrator
also what make of usb stick are you using? have you tried re running the installer using all your usb ports?

also have you tried to experiment using either one of these, one at a time:
OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix.efi
?

when you test each one, best to re wipe and re install from scratch, same when you try different ports on your laptop

I tried several USB sticks, i am gonna try that now.

I have now the error voodoops2 can't find the trackpad

I tried several USB sticks, i am gonna try that now.

I have now the error voodoops2 can't find the trackpad
sandisk USB2.0 make good installers

@Feartech, i just bought a usb etc installed, but i am getting now voodoops2 trackpad not found, starting darwin and after that everythings freezes.

Attachments

• EFIxx.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 54
Now it's going like this

I am in the installer, formatting to afps > install macos the laptop reboot at @ 2minutes.

Now I can choose for osx installer > installer is loading > flash one time and showing mouse pointer at the corner and even later it reboots.

Second time I am going in the osx installer, now it's showing 11minutes to go and reboots even later

Third time and again @ 11 minutes it's rebooting and I am now stuck here I think so.

Update
Four time reboot, now I am on 9minutes installation.

Last edited:
Pfff I waited 3-4 hours, my laptops reboots and my recovery data partition is also gone.

Now the laptop reboots when the apple progress bar on 50 % unbelievable.

Attachments

• IMG_20200119_230028.jpg
    IMG_20200119_230028.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 24
Pfff I waited 3-4 hours, my laptops reboots and my recovery data partition is also gone.

Now the laptop reboots when the apple progress bar on 50 % unbelievable.
as you have gone back to FakeSMC.kext, you will need SMCHelper.efi

also you should be only using only one of these:
OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix.efi

@Feartech I have done this.

Also I tried them all, with osxfix/2, I am unable to install macos, it's only possible with fix3 or memory fix.

It's say the Mac has been rebooted panic etc. I don't get it really I am ready one week busy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back