Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
IdeaPad 700-15ISK(Clover)
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD530 + GTX950 4GB 1920*1080
Hello, I am fairly new to Hackintosh. I successfully installed Yosemite onto a desktop and got everything to function.

Now I am attempting to install El Capitan on a new laptop. Where do I start?

It looks as if someone posted a question about the same laptop here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-ideapad-700-15isk-cant-boot-into-os-x-installer.199713/

Thank you!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

I assume my Skylake processor is why I am getting this error here:

Attachments

• IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    830.6 KB · Views: 643
I assume my Skylake processor is why I am getting this error here:

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Sorry about the delay and thanks for the help! I followed the guide fully and ended up with this EFI/Clover. I'm getting a slightly altered kernel panic.
I will continue looking for what I did wrong.
Please excuse me for my lack of understanding. How do I attach output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal?

Attachments

• IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
  • CLOVER.zip
    12 MB · Views: 182
Sorry about the delay and thanks for the help! I followed the guide fully and ended up with this EFI/Clover. I'm getting a slightly altered kernel panic.
I will continue looking for what I did wrong.
Please excuse me for my lack of understanding. How do I attach output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal?

No EFI/Clover attached.

Wow, that was quick! I had to update the upload.

Go back to Clover, press F4 to collect ACPI/origin. And then upload EFI/Clover again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back