Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK 80RU00FSUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I have the same laptop 700-15ISK 80RU and I am trying to install and run macOS 10.13.5 with clover. My problem is an error in the installer. I am attaching my clover folder as zip file, screenshot of the error and the macOS installer log file. I tried many different kexts and **** ton of different config files but couldn't manage to fix it. Please if some of you know a solution, write me back. Will be eternally grateful. Tnanks! :)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 156
  • macproblem.jpg
    macproblem.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 105
  • Installer Log 06-21-18.txt
    250.1 KB · Views: 163
Hey guys,
I have the same laptop 700-15ISK 80RU and I am trying to install and run macOS 10.13.5 with clover. My problem is an error in the installer. I am attaching my clover folder as zip file, screenshot of the error and the macOS installer log file. I tried many different kexts and **** ton of different config files but couldn't manage to fix it. Please if some of you know a solution, write me back. Will be eternally grateful. Tnanks! :)
your config.plist is corrupted, grab a new up to date one from the laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

you may want to re start the installer as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back