Contribute
Register

Lenovo G580 Laptop - Broadcom BCM94313HMGB wifi driver for MAC Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Unibeast troubleshooting, see the stick posts here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

- - - Updated - - -

Not on this computer. There is no version of OS X that supports the graphics in your CPU.

Also, I believe Xcode5 only runs on ML. I haven't tried though and I could be wrong... Check Apple's developer site.

Hi,
RehabMan, this time I am trying on Intel 2020M @ 2.40GHZ processor. Booted with Unibeast USB and chosen to boot verbose after that installation screen appears and followed the instructions to install ML. When it asks for restart to complete the installation that time at the boot loader screen I chose to boot from the HDD (the destination partition to install ML) but the processing wheel continues to run and it doesn't boot at all. Could you please guide to resolve the issue.

Hi,
RehabMan, this time I am trying on Intel 2020M @ 2.40GHZ processor. Booted with Unibeast USB and chosen to boot verbose after that installation screen appears and followed the instructions to install ML. When it asks for restart to complete the installation that time at the boot loader screen I chose to boot from the HDD (the destination partition to install ML) but the processing wheel continues to run and it doesn't boot at all. Could you please guide to resolve the issue.

Same issue with MAVERICKS also.

Hi,

It is likely a problem with your graphics. Intel 2020M has only Intel HD Graphics, not HD4000. Intel HD Graphics are not supported.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

It is likely a problem with your graphics. Intel 2020M has only Intel HD Graphics, not HD4000. Intel HD Graphics are not supported.

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.
I specially asked to Vendor for HD3000 or above and he assured that it has that specification. Sharing the required details of it soon.

The details are :
System : Lenovo G500
CPU : 2020M, 2.4 ghz (Dual Core 3rd Gen)
Graphics : HD4000, 1366x768
Motherboard : Intel + Intel Chipset

The details are :
System : Lenovo G500
CPU : 2020M, 2.4 ghz (Dual Core 3rd Gen)
Graphics : HD4000, 1366x768
Motherboard : Intel + Intel Chipset

It does not have HD4000 (see post #35)... Your graphics are unsupported by OS X.

It does not have HD4000 (see post #35)... Your graphics are unsupported by OS X.

Hi, I tried on:

System: Dell/3521
CPU: Intel 3217U HD4000
Graphics: 1366x768

But there is same issue yet.:banghead:

Hi, I tried on:

System: Dell/3521
CPU: Intel 3217U HD4000
Graphics: 1366x768

But there is same issue yet.:banghead:

Lion does not support HD4000 except in 10.7.5, so make sure you're using that version.

In that case, you'll need to activate HD4000 by setting ig-platform-id:

IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Y GraphicsEnabler=N dart=0 -v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back