Contribute
Register

Lenovo G580 Laptop - Broadcom BCM94313HMGB wifi driver for MAC Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I will provide you . I want to inform you once, i am trying to install Mountain lion on this laptop; previously there was lion 10.7 on it. So please suggest accordingly.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution

As far as Lion vs. ML: I recommend a fresh install.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 679
Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution

As far as Lion vs. ML: I recommend a fresh install.

System: manufacturer/model - Lenovo - 580 Model Name - 20157
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset - Intel CPU - B960 @ 2.20GHz -- Intel Mother Board Intel Chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution - Intel Graphics

System: manufacturer/model - Lenovo - 580 Model Name - 20157
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset - Intel CPU - B960 @ 2.20GHz -- Intel Mother Board Intel Chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution - Intel Graphics

Not really complete information, and you have not placed it in your profile as requested...

But it is enough to figure out where the trouble is. The B960 has Intel HD Graphics only, not HD3000, therefore not supported. You need a CPU with HD3000.

Not really complete information, and you have not placed it in your profile as requested...

But it is enough to figure out where the trouble is. The B960 has Intel HD Graphics only, not HD3000, therefore not supported. You need a CPU with HD3000.

Does it mean ML can not be installed on this laptop??

one more thing i tried to create bootable usb with unibeast 3.X and chose laptop support option but it creats in few seconds and doesn't boot so i created with the Appstore option. will this effect?

Correct. You don't have a supported graphics device.

what about post #27 ?? and one more thing i want to know is there any way to run Xcode 5 on lion (10.7)

one more thing i tried to create bootable usb with unibeast 3.X and chose laptop support option but it creats in few seconds and doesn't boot so i created with the Appstore option. will this effect?

For Unibeast troubleshooting, see the stick posts here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

- - - Updated - - -

what about post #27 ?? and one more thing i want to know is there any way to run Xcode 5 on lion (10.7)

Not on this computer. There is no version of OS X that supports the graphics in your CPU.

Also, I believe Xcode5 only runs on ML. I haven't tried though and I could be wrong... Check Apple's developer site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back