Contribute
Register

Lenovo G560 Boot Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going crazy ha ha...all i did was shut the laptop down after testing the ethernet because if it goes to sleep i have to power down to turn back on anyways and tells me to press the power button to restart did it about 6 times..i put in another HDD because ive formated my drive so many times dont want to prematurely wear it out. so ill do all the steps over again and hopefully will work fine and we can continue then ill re do it all on the other drive (= thanks again

O im reinstalling lion again and going to start over from a different hdd as my test drive...do you understand this..."- WLAN: I have put (168c,2b) to the /S/L/E/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortAtheros21.kext/Contents/Info.plist, Kextutility and reboot."

found that on http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=267244

I'm not sure your idea with the wifi will work

I don't know how to fix sleep or your camera as I never bothered fixing them for my computer

with easybeast installed you should be able to boot straight to the hard drive.

the wifi thing was from another forum. ok thanks ill keep looking around i really appreciate your help!

if m ykeyboard and trackpad stops working what should i do?

just reinstalled Lion again...now during multibeast something is holding me up when i reboot and i cant seem to figure it out...ill keep trying and post results

carlos28355 said:
if m ykeyboard and trackpad stops working what should i do?

just reinstalled Lion again...now during multibeast something is holding me up when i reboot and i cant seem to figure it out...ill keep trying and post results

Choose a ps2 keyboard kext from multibeast for the keyboard

alright thanks...couldnt get it all the way stable in time...for some reason kept having boot issues..so just got lion on there and going to wrap it and tell him i need more time to stablazie it and hopefully allow it to boot with out the usb drive...thanks again for everything

Hey hope you had a good Christmas! Does your battery work in lion?

It works as in powering the laptop I think but it doesn't display how much is left. I only checked once a while ago but I've never bothered fixing it

and here's a late merry christmas for you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back