AMD R7 m265
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody,
I am really fresh in hackintosh things, therefore, I am sorry for any inappropriate information and also please help me in very clear and simple way, thanks:)
I installed Sierra after so many trials, it is really good but unfortunately some of my devices did not work and my attempts from different forums information result in to registering intel HD Graphics 4600 but with 4MB VRam:banghead: while keyboard, touchpad (generally ps/2 input devices), wireless controller, AMD Graphic, USB2 port and Audio are disabled and I absolutely have no clue how to solve these issues or it is better to say I am exhausted to try and fail:crazy:

my Laptop information:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ @ 2,40 GHz 4 Cores // 8 Threads
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 // AMD Radeon R7 M265
RAM: 8 GB DDR3L RAM @ 1600 MHz
WIFI and Bluetooth adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter
Audio: Conexant Smart Audio HD
Disk: 1 TB HDD
USB: 2x USB 3.0 // 1x USB 2.0
Mac OS Version: OS X Sierra 10.12.2

also in details you can see my system summary:
link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2kY2slrzy_RRE5kNVppV2pNd0E/view?usp=sharing
and attached file System summary.text

I used Clover Configurator to register my Intel HD Graphics but I don't know the specific ig-platform id to increase VRam.
I used a lot of kexts from different topics and forums, changes in S\L\E and different changes in Clover but it didn't work while crashing of kernel and a lot of reinstallation of Mac OS x:p

please help me:D

Attachments

• system summary.txt
    835.7 KB · Views: 473
Hello everybody,
I am really fresh in hackintosh things, therefore, I am sorry for any inappropriate information and also please help me in very clear and simple way, thanks:)
I installed Sierra after so many trials, it is really good but unfortunately some of my devices did not work and my attempts from different forums information result in to registering intel HD Graphics 4600 but with 4MB VRam:banghead: while keyboard, touchpad (generally ps/2 input devices), wireless controller, AMD Graphic, USB2 port and Audio are disabled and I absolutely have no clue how to solve these issues or it is better to say I am exhausted to try and fail:crazy:

my Laptop information:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ @ 2,40 GHz 4 Cores // 8 Threads
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 // AMD Radeon R7 M265
RAM: 8 GB DDR3L RAM @ 1600 MHz
WIFI and Bluetooth adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter
Audio: Conexant Smart Audio HD
Disk: 1 TB HDD
USB: 2x USB 3.0 // 1x USB 2.0
Mac OS Version: OS X Sierra 10.12.2

also in details you can see my system summary:
link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2kY2slrzy_RRE5kNVppV2pNd0E/view?usp=sharing
and attached file System summary.text

I used Clover Configurator to register my Intel HD Graphics but I don't know the specific ig-platform id to increase VRam.
I used a lot of kexts from different topics and forums, changes in S\L\E and different changes in Clover but it didn't work while crashing of kernel and a lot of reinstallation of Mac OS x:p

please help me:D

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I have the same laptop and got everything working by reading RehabMan guides around this forum. Start from his plist files for notebook and go on, only thing missing is AMD graphics.

Hello everybody, I am new in the hackintosh field

I want to install os sierra on my laptop g510 (The same characteristics as described)
Can You helped me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back