Register

Lenovo G480 Hackintosh Boot Hangs at 'AMFILoadTrust'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenovo G480 (Clover Legacy)
i5-3210M/HM76
HD4000

Hi,

I've been working through trying to install OS X El Capitan on a computer I got from a friend, but am having a bit of trouble. I have been following the Unibeast install guide, using Clover Legacy. Originally the boot was hanging at 'PCI configuration end, bridges 3, devices 12' but after installing OsxAptioFix2Drv through Clover Configurator I have managed to make it to a whopping one line farther in the boot.

I'll upload some images of verbose.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
IMG_7254.JPG
IMG_7255.JPG

Lenovo G480 (Clover Legacy)
i5-3210M/HM76
HD4000

Hi,

I've been working through trying to install OS X El Capitan on a computer I got from a friend, but am having a bit of trouble. I have been following the Unibeast install guide, using Clover Legacy. Originally the boot was hanging at 'PCI configuration end, bridges 3, devices 12' but after installing OsxAptioFix2Drv through Clover Configurator I have managed to make it to a whopping one line farther in the boot.

I'll upload some images of verbose.
Any help would be greatly appreciatedView attachment 209389 View attachment 209390

Did you follow the guide?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back