• BWJFG87h.jpg
    BWJFG87h.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 161
For anyone who can't read the text, from top left going clockwise it reads:

Original HDD Tray (w/ 2 40mm fans)
80mm Fan on rear
Cooler Master Hydroseries H55 in bottom-front

Original HDD Tray (w/ 2 40mm fans)
My suggestions for improvements would be to use a single larger fan to cool the HDD tray. Reason: Noise, smaller fans generally have to run faster thus more noise. Suggest you try to match to the fan on the Water cooler.

Also don't mount the fans too close to the front grille, if they are too close it causes air turbulance, and noise. It might be better to mount the HDD fan on the other side of the HDD bay, so it pulls airs through the drives, and forces it over the GPU.

Also I am assuming your PSU's fans will work to suck air away from the GPU, and force it out the back. Likewise with the back 80mm fan which extracts air from the case.

Sorry if I am telling you stuff you already though of, but you didnt give too many details in your post.

playing off kiwi's suggestions, another reason you don't want the fan with radiator at the front - it will blow warm air over your ram, voltage regulators, etc. Keep it from doing that by moving it back to the middle of the case and away from the motherboard (towards the outside of the case). Shoot, will it attach to the back of the case? Or is the fan hole too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back