Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility - Sager Np8278-s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry about DSDT/SSDT patching later.

All the config.plist files, linked indirectly from post #4, are for laptops: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config... Thus the name of the github repo ('OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config')

Do you image.jpg Think these are good settings because I wanted to install clover again since i forgot to choose custom settings

i'm sorry for being so annoying :/

Not really annoying, but teaching people to read properly seems to be par for the course around here.

I'm not one to explain something that has already been written about.

Not really annoying, but teaching people to read properly seems to be par for the course around here.

I'm not one to explain something that has already been written about.

I know my bad i was confused about a lot of things and thanks to you now its clear :)

Now I can't seem to find Mac in the boot options :/​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 153
I'm reinstalling it

same problem :/ can't see to find Mac and boot from it
and why when i install clover i get a third partition thats called EFI and I would disappear if i disconnect the hard drive and connect it again but the folder EFI won't be in Clover EFI so i think thats what caused it so how to fix it ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 96
I'm reinstalling it

same problem :/ can't see to find Mac and boot from it
and why when i install clover i get a third partition thats called EFI and I would disappear if i disconnect the hard drive and connect it again but the folder EFI won't be in Clover EFI so i think thats what caused it so how to fix it ?

The EFI partition is always present, but usually not mounted. Running the Clover installer mounts it when it installs Clover to it.

What is the output of 'diskutil list' from within Terminal in the OS X installer? Show photo...

Note: It is likely you forgot to copy HFSPlus.efi to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

The EFI partition is always present, but usually not mounted. Running the Clover installer mounts it when it installs Clover to it.

What is the output of 'diskutil list' from within Terminal in the OS X installer? Show photo...

Note: It is likely you forgot to copy HFSPlus.efi to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.
Ya sorry i forgot but where to put it ? Since Clover EFI doesn't contain EFI Folder inside
and EFI partition is gone now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back