Contribute
Register

Lagging after upgrade to 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's spotlight for me, I've had probably 15 hours of runtime with this install.

I'm noticing an overall slower experience coming from Yosemite. Things just don't feel as snappy, the tabs in Chrome thing is probably just a good test. It also seems like opening folders in Finder is slower and sometimes just scrolling on a page freezes for a second or so. I still don't get why OSx won't let me choose and keep "NVIDIA Web Driver" selected.

No, but like I said there are other aspects of El Capitan which feel less snappy than Yosemite. I have a feeling my issue is related to not being able to use NVIDIA Web Driver for some reason. Maybe?

I'll download Firefox though.

No, but like I said there are other aspects of El Capitan which feel less snappy than Yosemite. I have a feeling my issue is related to not being able to use NVIDIA Web Driver for some reason. Maybe?

I'll download Firefox though.

EDIT: I installed FireFox and it definitely seems to be a little better. I Also found this, so maybe the issue isn't even Hackintosh related.

So i'm right. The problem is on Chrome.. Do you have photoshop installed to check it too?

The link you posted is from June.

I'm thinking to install the beta 10.11.1 OSX to make some new tests

Well... the only thing we can do right now is to wait or to roll back to yosemite.

I think 'm gonna wait.. The latency in dialogs are only from chrome. I'm gonna try Chrome Canary to see if the problem exists

But isn't strange that only we have this problem? I'm a front end developer too..

Maybe is chrome extensions related? Can you tell me your extensions please?

I have Page Ruler, Ninja Font, Adblock, Clear Cache, Browser Stack local and Google Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back