Contribute
Register

KP dell optiplex 7040 Q170 i7 6700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post on #9 said
Let start from very beginning...
I installed brand new drive.
I created brand new USB with 10.13.3 using UNIBEAT.
I get the same KP as is in the picture.
If you take a closer look on the picture you see that KP is very early on stumbles on ACPI.
Need HELP!!!
  • Unless you post the Verbose boot screen image for us to interpret it, no troubleshooter can honestly suggest a useful step based solely on your description of what you saw on your monitor.
  • Unless the troubleshooter knows the BIOS options chosen and the contents of the entire CLOVER folder, any suggested troubleshoot for a Verbose boot failure is a guess work that can hit or miss.
  • Even when all the data are provided, it can sometimes be very hard to diagnose problems and suggest fixes.
  • I seriously doubt anyone has posted a successful install of Desktop with Intel HD 3000. I have not seen one yet.
  • I suggest searching for a successful install of macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 with Intel HD Graphics 3000 on a Desktop before proceeding with any more troubleshoot.

Your post on #9 said
  • Unless you post the Verbose boot screen image for us to interpret it, no troubleshooter can honestly suggest a useful step based solely on your description of what you saw on your monitor.
  • Unless the troubleshooter knows the BIOS options chosen and the contents of the entire CLOVER folder, any suggested troubleshoot for a Verbose boot failure is a guess work that can hit or miss.
  • Even when all the data are provided, it can sometimes be very hard to diagnose problems and suggest fixes.
  • I seriously doubt anyone has posted a successful install of Desktop with Intel HD 3000. I have not seen one yet.
  • I suggest searching for a successful install of macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 with Intel HD Graphics 3000 on a Desktop before proceeding with any more troubleshoot.
this is Intel® HD Graphics 530. How do you I post BIOS, is there way?

this is Intel® HD Graphics 530. How do you I post BIOS, is there way?
I don't see a full hardware Specification of a Motherboard|CPU with integrated Intel HD 530 in your profile. Your Build 1 says HD 3000! and your Personal Details shows a Lenovo laptop!

the topic name tells the hardware: dell optiplex 7040 chipset intel Q170 CPU intel i7 6700K graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 530.

• OK, now it makes some sense.
  • Your problem which should be the Topic Title is Kernel Panic during update from 10.13.1 to 10.13.2.
  • KP image was uploaded in #7 without mentioning which disk produced that KP.
  • A config.plist had been uploaded in #7 without mentioning its source
    • Is the Config.plist from the 10.13.2 USB installer? or
    • Is the config.plist from the macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 System disk?
  • The Build Hardware SPECS are: " dell optiplex 7040 chipset intel Q170 CPU intel i7 6700K graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 530. #14
  • Now if you can upload the whole CLOVER not just the config.plist from the disk that caused the KP indicating clearly its name.
  • Upload also a Picture of the Clover Boot Manager(CBM) Screen showing what Icons are shown on that .
  • Upload a picture from CBM>Options>Boot Args:
  • Upload a Picture from CBM>Options>GraphicsInjector->
  • Boot using Verbose Flag and take a picture if you get a boot failure to upload.
with ALL of the above, we can hopefully figure out the problem and offer some troubleshoot steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back