Contribute
Register

Keyboard backlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, something more was accomplished than before. The backlight works correctly. It remains a bit, I have a question, why do need USBInjectAll? I can not find a complete description, I also need to use them? My USB ports work.
By the way, I again had to use VirtualSMC because in the guide was told to use it to start the backlight. In this regard, I do not have data on the processor readings in the HWMonitor, how to configure the display of this information? Still i need to configurate CPUPM, probably. And disable Nvidia. In HWMonitor i see only temperature SSD, its 39' C . Laptop comfortable temperature, i hope when i end all configuration, temperature will be like 35-39' C.
Also i have a usb wifi, TP-Link TL-WN727N, last time I didn’t understand how to configure it and decided that it doesn’t work, but yesterday I search better and I managed to launch it, very comfortable (Before i used usb-lan).
Also the question, is recommended to install KEXTS in L/E, and when i do this, the touchpad stops working for me, what can it be connected with?

It seems most of your questions are off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back