Graphics
EVGA GeForce GT 640 (single slot)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since the release of the operating system OSX Mountain Lion, I decided to upgrade my Hackintosh 10.7.4 to Mountain Lion Lion 10.8 installed on a Gigabyte Motherboard H55M-USB3, Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Graphics nVidia 7900 GS, Bios Version F8, 640 GB Hard Disc Unibeast method 1.5.2 .
Start the installation of ML with the BIOS configured properly to run Hackintosh, with priority to USB (Press F12).
The installation was successful, but when you are starting Mountain Lion gives me an error Kernel Panic.
I tested and use GraphicsEnabler = No, but still leaving the Kernel Panic.
Not to do, all I have OSX worked perfectly on my computer, but now they know about Mountain Lion.
I wonder if my computer is compatible with Mountain Lion and if so, the Boot Flags should be used for proper boot configuration.

Help me please!!

Thank you very much!
P.D: My English is very bad, I'm sorry. I'm Spanish!!

Did you install/run Multibeast after the first boot? What settings did you use? EasyBeast? UserDSDT? Is the DSDT from this site and specific to your motherboard? Is the DSDT controlling CPU power management or did you install the NullCPUPowerManagement kext? I'm no expert but you haven't explained much about what settings you used. I had KPs on startup and found it was power management not in my DSDT properly so had to install the NullCPUPowerManagement kext. My motherboard isn't listed by anyone else I can find though so my DSDT.aml I made yesterday is likely to be a lot less refined than the ones posted on this site!

Did you install/run Multibeast after the first boot? What settings did you use? EasyBeast? UserDSDT? Is the DSDT from this site and specific to your motherboard? Is the DSDT controlling CPU power management or did you install the NullCPUPowerManagement kext? I'm no expert but you haven't explained much about what settings you used. I had KPs on startup and found it was power management not in my DSDT properly so had to install the NullCPUPowerManagement kext. My motherboard isn't listed by anyone else I can find though so my DSDT.aml I made yesterday is likely to be a lot less refined than the ones posted on this site!

I could not install multibeast or anything because it has been impossible to access the desktop as shown before the kernel panic screen. I could not access the desktop or anything. However, Mountain Lion is installed. I thought reinstalling it through a clean partition for testing, but I think it is not going to be the solution. May be due to hardware incompatibility but I need to know if the components I have are compatible with Mountain Lion ... I repeat OSX Lion and worked perfectly. thanx

same issue , the error says acp_smc_platformplugins, ........................I was running 10.7.4 perfectly

same issue , the error says acp_smc_platformplugins, ........................I was running 10.7.4 perfectly

Me too. 10.7.4 works perfectly: Sound, Sleep, reboot, Wifi using DWA-125 (D-Link), Webcam USB (creative live!), Microphone, IDE Hard Disk (Samsung 400 GB)... all functional with Lion!!!... but I want upgrade to Mountain Lion because is a little more fast than OSX Lion, but is impossible, not to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back