Graphics
MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I just had a power outage. After that when I try to boot my OSX El Capitan it just kernel panics almost right after Clover.

I've tried Safe Mode but that doesent work either. It says something about "Error loading kernel cache"

Any Idea how to fix this without having to reinstall?

Nobody know how to fix this?

I did a reinstall on an other SSD and everything is running fine. But I still cant boot of the other SSD

Nobody know how to fix this?

I did a reinstall on an other SSD and everything is running fine. But I still cant boot of the other SSD

It might help if you give us more details. Specs, screen shots when booting in verbose mode etc etc.

GL & HF

It might help if you give us more details. Specs, screen shots when booting in verbose mode etc etc.

GL & HF

Now it happend again. But this time I turned off and booted into my Linux Mint that I have on another disk in the same computer.

After that when i try to boot to OSX I get a kernel panic. I run a fully updated El Capitan clover install.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    992 KB · Views: 111
I just had a power outage. After that when I try to boot my OSX El Capitan it just kernel panics almost right after Clover.

I've tried Safe Mode but that doesent work either. It says something about "Error loading kernel cache"

Any Idea how to fix this without having to reinstall?

Having same panic and same trouble with safe boot. Did you find a solution?

Having same panic and same trouble with safe boot. Did you find a solution?

For me it was Candelair that caused the kernel panic. I've used that program for years, but it looks like its not working in 10.11.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back