Contribute
Register

kernal panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit
CPU
2 GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM (Sandy bridge)
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6490M (1 GB DDR5)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!
I tryed to install ML on my hp but I got an kernal panic (I think). So I ran "-v" and got this massage. Can anyone understand this? I tryed to search on google but I didn't find anything. :(

41882-kernal-panic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
I tryed to install ML on my hp but I got an kernal panic (I think). So I ran "-v" and got this massage. Can anyone understand this? I tryed to search on google but I didn't find anything. :(

41882-kernal-panic.jpg

I'm not totally sure but I see your running NullCPUPowerManagement, do you also have AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement installed? If you do, you need to delete one or the other and only run one.

Last edited by a moderator:
cpus=1. Patch kernel after install.

cpus=1. Patch kernel after install.

Thanks for the help! I have now installed ML and it works fine. But now I need to find out what drivers I should install. But I was wondering if I can get all of my cores available? Because I have understood that I now only use one core, when I boot with cpus=1. I guess my HP is simile with the hp pro book 4530s so i should work if I install "MacBook pro 8,1" or Sandy bridge core I7" in multibeast?

And again thanks for the answer!

ayilm1 said:
Patch kernel after install

Download or patch your kernel to skip the apic check. Patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for native speedstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back