Contribute
Register

Kernal Error after loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That worked, but we caused a new problem. When we used Multibeast 4.6.1 since we have 10.7.4 Lion, we forgot to check the Patched IntelCPUPowerManagement part.

Now we think we're dealing with multiple issues. When we boot with -s -v and then exit quickly we get this:
photo (6).jpg

If we take too long we get this error:
HPET.jpg

You've been very helpful, and I hope you can help with this.

Once we get it booted, how can we make a USB so that we can safely boot from so that regardless of what we change here we can always get booted back up?

That worked, but we caused a new problem. When we used Multibeast 4.6.1 since we have 10.7.4 Lion, we forgot to check the Patched IntelCPUPowerManagement part.

Now we think we're dealing with multiple issues. When we boot with -s -v and then exit quickly we get this:
View attachment 34795

If we take too long we get this error:
View attachment 34796

You've been very helpful, and I hope you can help with this.

Once we get it booted, how can we make a USB so that we can safely boot from so that regardless of what we change here we can always get booted back up?

Check your bios settings. It looks like you may not have HPET 64-bit mode set. When you get in a mess (and we all do from time to time), use the technique I explained before to enter a terminal mode with -s and if necessary, delete the /Extra folder and any offending .kext files from /S/L/E. Boot from rBoot or the Unibeast installer and you should be able to get back to a working safe-mode system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back