Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H110m
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Intel HD
So I've created bootable 10.11 using Unibeast ( using my macbook pro 2008 running 10.11) and when I plug usb into my pc, restart it, select my bootable 10.11 usb on clover menu( i think ) and Apple logo and progress bar shows up, and after few secound, I've got Kernel Panic. After few seconds, my PC would restart. Can someone help me ? Thanks
roSnVVz.jpg

Last edited:
Did you disable the Serial Port in the BIOS?

Ummm no... Because I can't find it. I'm gonna try to disable now Secure Boot, using this tutorial and I'm gonna tell you the progress

EDIT: Secure Boot is disabled, still getting Kernel Panic, will try to disable the Serial Port in the BIOS now.

Last edited:
Yeah. Everything worked fine untill I tried to install 10.11 to hdd, and it said something that my hdd isnt GPT or something like that :/

Try plugging your Unibeast flash drive into the USB 2.0 port connected to your keyboard and mouse. For some reason, USB 3.0 ports and the OS X Installer program appear incompatible. On my computer, the USB 3.0 port recognized the flash drive and worked fine up until the beginning of the actual install program. Then everything went to hell in a hand-basket. Moving the flash drive to my rear port (I have a desktop) fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back