Contribute
Register

It's Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah thats a bit out of my price range:lol:

I know you get what you pay for, but if I could find a decent monitor for $250-$300 then I could save some more money.
This one seems really good, fast response time, thin bezel, and good refresh rate. I just don't think that it is an IPS and I don't see anywhere where it states what panel it has.

I know you get what you pay for, but if I could find a decent monitor for $250-$300 then I could save some more money.
This one seems really good, fast response time, thin bezel, and good refresh rate. I just don't think that it is an IPS and I don't see anywhere where it states what panel it has.

That's not an IPS, the Asus monitors that are will start with VS in the model name. Here's one that has
a 1920 X 1200 resolution and is 24". Is selling for under 250 shipped right now at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236331

That seems really good for the price. I like the extra vertical pixels and there are a lot of great reviews. I would like to get two of these if you give me the go-ahead...

That seems really good for the price. I like the extra vertical pixels and there are a lot of great reviews. I would like to get two of these if you give me the go-ahead...

I'd buy one first give a trial for a week and then get the second if you're really happy
with it. Monitors esp. LEDs will last a long time so make sure you get what you want.
One that works well for the kind of work you'll do with it. :thumbup: Let us know how it
works out for you.

Ok thanks! I'm a bit worried about it being discontinued. With my luck I will buy the first one, wait a bit and right as I click checkout, they will discontinue it:lol:. I want to have matching monitors if you know what I mean...

But maybe I will only need 1 monitor, I might be thinking about how much space I don't have because this new monitor will have 700 more horizontal pixels and 200 more vertical pixels. It will be much better than what I have right now:p

Thanks for your help everyone, I will be sure to post pictures when I can!

It came today!

I set it up though HDMI and it really looks great. When I put it next to my old one, I realized how crappy the other one was:lol:. Now I want to get a second one!

I will post pictures sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back