Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 Pro Wifi
CPU
AMD Ryzen 3700x
Graphics
AMD Sapphire 5700XT Pulse
Hello,
I own a Lenovo X260 and I'm having issues generating a dsdt/SSDT for the battery indicator and status for Big Sur. I attempted to follow the guide for patching my DSDT but I admit I might be over my head. I've taken my generated dsdt.aml and opened it with the most recent version of MaciASL. I then tried to patch it using Rehabman listed patches for X220, X230i, and T440p (I did not try all the patches at once, each one individually), but afterwards I'm running into multiple errors like "Object does not exist (SBBM)" and "Object is not accessible from this scope (SBDC)" on the patch for x220 and x230i I get an additional error of " Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HWAC).

From my understanding of patching it's supposed to take an item like SBBM, 16 and turn it into two other items like BB00, 8, BB01, 8; but I'm at a loss of what to do with these new items. In my DSDT SBBM is being referenced as "Local7 = SBBM /* \_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC__.SBBM */" but now with those patches SBBM is now BB00 and BB01. Exactly how do I reference it now?

And with items that are 128 bits how are those supposed to be changed. I see that the patch went through with renaming those but the names were only changed and they haven't been broken down from what I can tell.

Please post your EFI folder and your origin DSDT.aml here, so we can have a look.

Here is a copy of my dsdt and my efi folder. Thanks for the reply I ended up putting this project on the back burner until I could get some help.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    73 KB · Views: 73
  • EFI.zip
    31.8 MB · Views: 89
Please try the attached EFI, back your current state up. I created SSDT-BATT and integrated the renames to your config, also deleted ACPIBatteryManager, since it clashes with SMCBatteryManager (which is way more up to date).

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31.9 MB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back