Graphics
msi amd r9 390
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi im using this gide http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...s-z170x-premium-gtx-960-skylake-i5-6600k.html

everithing went well until the post install steeps
when i run the kmpc utility this one didnt finish the rebuild of the cache :S
also im not sure if i done well replacing all the efi directory since theres a new clover configuration. but in the gide there not much specification about witch directories sould i replace instead.

i think im near of matching it, my goal is a triple boot, a bit high spectation for my first hackingtosh but i like the idea.
this is my build
asus z170 premium
intel i7 6700k
crucial ballistic sports 2x8gb
msi amd r9 390
samsung evo 850 pro 250gb x2 (another one for linux mint i hope)
samsung m2 of 512 for windows
western digital 2tb for data in general

And exactly what is the specific question, please?

the cuestions could be Is it normal that the cache rebuild stais for an hour without finising?

and

should i have replace al the efi directory since there is a new clover version?

thank you ^^

pd: im not english speaker but im triying my best.

the cuestions could be Is it normal that the cache rebuild stais for an hour without finising?

and

should i have replace al the efi directory since there is a new clover version?

thank you ^^

pd: im not english speaker but im triying my best.

Your English is fine.

I do not think it is normal for the cache to take an hour. When my system has stalled, I've rebooted and started over, which typically has solved the issue.

What I've done when installing a new version of Clover, is to save my config file and old Clover directory kexts, install the new version of Clover, enter the EFI, copy my config file, and any kexts which were not updated, then reboot. That process has worked for me.

i will try it tomorrow in a fresh install. thank you

i hoppe solve this wen im soo near of matching it

also another issue i almost forget,

for one reason im unable to see the 256gb ssd where i made the instalation on finder. althoug i can see the disk in the disk utility :S

maibe is normal in this part of the proces.

also another issue i almost forget,

for one reason im unable to see the 256gb ssd where i made the instalation on finder. althoug i can see the disk in the disk utility :S

maibe is normal in this part of the proces.

Have you used that SSD and successfully booted with it? ... and then you can not see it in finder?

Have you used that SSD and successfully booted with it? ... and then you can not see it in finder?

yes! i instal ios from the usb without problems and then when i boot the sistem still using the usb. i canot see the drive in finder althoug i see it with diskpart. also i have no problems mounting efi partition. maibe is just that the drive isn't mounted? can i mount it using the terminal as in linux? that coul be the fix to my problem after review al the thing that i have done until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back