Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
-
CPU
-
Graphics
-
Hello everybody,

I try to update from Mojave to Catalina, but something blocked during the update, but I don't know what is it exactly.
Anyone could take a look at my screen log and my clover folder please ?

Thanks.

IMG_2573.jpeg

SebSurfer.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
Please try the following:

I tried both methods, but nothing changed.
So I booted on my old usb key with Clover 4970 on it, then run install manually by clicking the install file in Application folder. Computer rebooted 2 times and Catalina was intalled...

Last edited:
I tried both methods, but nothing changed.
So I booted on my old usb key with Clover 4970 on it, then run install manually by clicking the install file in Application folder. Computer rebooted 2 times and Catalina was intalled...

I did this too and it work to install catalina. But when i booted catalina it gets stuck again apfs_module_start:1683 error. Did you experience the same thing or yours booted normal after that? Thanks. I notice when i put my dsdt, ssdt and config.plist stops at apfs_module_start:1683. I tried the ssdt-ec.aml solution it did not worked for me. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

I did this too and it work to install catalina. But when i booted catalina it gets stuck again apfs_module_start:1683 error. Did you experience the same thing or yours booted normal after that? Thanks. I notice when i put my dsdt, ssdt and config.plist stops at apfs_module_start:1683. I tried the ssdt-ec.aml solution it did not worked for me. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
If I am not mistaken that can be solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back