Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Is there a chart or something to know which kexts are needed for which hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard: GA-Z390 Designare
CPU: i7-8700K
Graphics: RX 580
(sig is stuck)

I am looking for a chart or reference or something so I can figure out which kexts I need in my system. Does any reference like that exist?

FakeSMC.kext --- emulates the SMC controller in a Mac. Makes it possible to boot your hack.

Lilu Kext +
Whatevergreen Kext -- Use these two in combo for your graphics function. Esp. AMD RX 580

Ethernet Kext -- Use the Intelmausiethernet kext for your Intel LAN.

Those are the 4 main ones you need there may be others.

All of this is included in the CaseySJ Golden Build which you must have read by now.

FakeSMC.kext --- emulates the SMC controller in a Mac. Makes it possible to boot your hack.

Lilu Kext +
Whatevergreen Kext -- Use these two in combo for your graphics function. Esp. AMD RX 580

All of this is included in the CaseySJ Golden Build which you must have read by now.
nice! I have not seen that no, I am having trouble finding it now too. I'm making the USB right now but those kexts will get me started, where is that guide?

---
EDIT
ok now I found it, this thing looks perfect for me, thanks!

Lilu Kext +

which Ethernet? there are 3 ethernet kexts. The intel one maybe? or maybe there is a different one for the wifi because that is what I am going to use to connect to the internet

which Ethernet? there are 3 ethernet kexts. The intel one maybe? or maybe there is a different one for the wifi because that is what I am going to use to connect to the internet
Use the Intel mausi ethernet kext for your Intel LAN. Post all your further questions in the CaseySJ thread. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back