NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I'm getting this new PC and my specs are:

Motherboard: SuperMicro C7X99-OCE (Audio: ALC1150)
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X
RAM: 32GB Klevv Cras DDR4
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X (Maybe I'll get a second one)
SSD: Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400GB
SSD2: PNY 1TB SSD

(Just in case, i'll tell you the secondary components)
Webcam: Logitech C920
Speakers: Logitech Surround 5.1 Channels Z906
Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Microphone: Rode NT1A
Screen: Acer XB270HU 27 inch 1440p IPS G-Sync Display (144HZ)

Those are my main components so I wanna know if I'll be able to get a dual boot of Windows 10 Pro and OS X Yosemite. Help me please. I'm not new but I'm a beginner. I really want everything to work fairly well. I wanna use logic and final cut and some other software. So please could you help me. Is it Hackintosh Compatible for Yosemite?

I've heard it's a little painful to get the X99 running. However, there is an X99 guide here you might be able to get some information from.

For the Webcam and audio and etc. do you know if they're compatible with OS X in general (e.g. have you tried them on a Mac or do they have OS X drivers available)?

Yes, the peripherals work good with my sister's macbook pro. I already got those yesterday and they worked. But IDK about the inside components. I wish they could work great. What about my motherboard. I couldn't find information about it. Do you think it'll work?

When I said the X99 I really meant your motherboard. I think it will be difficult to get it working, but it may be possible. It's hard to say for sure because I haven't done it myself, but other people using different boards with that same chipset have gotten it to work. Whether your particular board has some difference that prevents it from working, hard to say. You'd have to try.

If you're looking for a board that will maximize your chances of getting everything to work well, then you should pick one from the Buyer's Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back