Contribute
Register

IntelBluetoothFirmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it with 10.15.3, but i cannot get the firmware to uploaded.

I am just going to leave this here

Thanks, you saved my life! Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO WiFi, Catalina 10.15.3, bluetooth works like a charm. (bluetooth device is 0x8087, 0x0aaa)

P.S. I had a very strange phenomena - After clean installation of 10.15.3 bluetooth worked fine without any setup. But after some power-up it stopped working. Full reinstallation did not help (bluetooth device was detected as Ericsson with 00-00-00-00-00-00 address) Only after installing these kexts everything is OK (as intel)

I tried to load it manually with kexttutil and this is what i got:

Code Signing Failure: code signature is invalid

Dependency Resolution Failures:
Only incompatible kexts found for these libraries:
com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily
com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily

Anyone has any idea what i am missing here?

I tried to load it manually with kexttutil and this is what i got:

Code Signing Failure: code signature is invalid

Dependency Resolution Failures:
Only incompatible kexts found for these libraries:
com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily
com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily

Anyone has any idea what i am missing here?
Try this one. I built it against 10.12 sdk, changed info.plist and it works fine on my 10.14.5

Attachments

• IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 1,178
Try this one. I built it against 10.12 sdk, changed info.plist and it works fine on my 10.14.5
Thanks! I think the problem was I have a VirtualSMC.kext in my /L/E, and that is causing the kext failure to load. I remove that and have everything in EFI, that worked.

Hi,
This is interesting as my bluetooth dongle is crap.

I have uploaded IntelBluetoothFirmware and IntelBluetoothInjector to EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other but with no luck, stuck at boot right away with the stop sign.
Do I have to modify my config.plist ?
Thanks.

I have the exact issue. Put the two kexts in Kexts/Other and get the immediate stop sign when trying to boot. Tried booting with full SIP enabled in the clover options before Mac OS boot but same result. What am I missing here?

I have the same hardware: Vendor ID 0x8087 and Product ID 0x0AAA

Thanks, you saved my life! Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO WiFi, Catalina 10.15.3, bluetooth works like a charm. (bluetooth device is 0x8087, 0x0aaa)

P.S. I had a very strange phenomena - After clean installation of 10.15.3 bluetooth worked fine without any setup. But after some power-up it stopped working. Full reinstallation did not help (bluetooth device was detected as Ericsson with 00-00-00-00-00-00 address) Only after installing these kexts everything is OK (as intel)
Using clover or Opencore? Id like to get this working on mine using OC..

I have the exact issue. Put the two kexts in Kexts/Other and get the immediate stop sign when trying to boot. Tried booting with full SIP enabled in the clover options before Mac OS boot but same result. What am I missing here?

I have the same hardware: Vendor ID 0x8087 and Product ID 0x0AAA
Did you resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back