Contribute
Register

IntelBluetoothFirmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to change the serial number, Board serial number and smUUID if you want to log in iCloud.
There's the USBPort mapped as I use it, so type c port, and the usb 3.1 red port on the back are disabled.
If you want to change that delete USBmap.kext, replace with USBinjectall, and enable the port limit removal patch in clover configurator.
The rest is pretty much clean and standard.
EDIT: you should also change the boot settings, because I have only macos installed on my system, so I don't load clover, I let it boot to MacOS directly.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
No, I'm not, but I read somewhere about this, I don't know, I'm using a mouse with the usb dongle.
I'm using a wired one, but I don't think it makes difference.
Anyway, thanks for your help, i know it's possible to have shutdown working.
Now I don't have time to find a solution (too much work), but I will dig a little more when I'll be less busy.

Would be nice if you share, I would try with yours, because now after every restart it goes back to Ericson driver, so I have to always boot win first to make BT working.
i attached the kexts I'm using
Oh, I noticed you added your EFI folder, but I need USBMap with USB-C ports enabled, because I am using them. Will try today to make my own usb map with hackatool. But more important is to fix BT to work after shutdown.
Mapping with hackintool is super easy, you won't have problems.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 300
Does this kext work with Catalina? I have copied it to kexts/Others folder and reboot but it doesn't work right.
It finds the mouses and phones, and associates them, but then the mouse don't respond and the phone doesn't receive files. Something is wrong, can you help me?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back