i9 9900k
Graphics
RTX 2070 Super
Hi,
so I'm trying to make an Hackintosh on my pc:
CPU: i9 9900k (coffee lake)
GPU: RTX 2070 Super
MOBO: MSI Z390 Gaming Plus

I don't want to use my 2070 Super because of missing drivers. So I decided to use my UHD 630 iGPU.

When i use macOS, the dGPU is still connected to the MOBO, but I use to switch the hdmi cable from dGPU to MOBO every time.

Using Open Core, I succesfully installed Big Sur, but I had some problems:
1) After verbose, i have no more video signal.
2) Lan not working.

I have solved these problems changing some lines in config.plist, but in the OS I see everything laggy and there are only 14mb of vram.

I've tried like everything on the internet but nothing worked for me. (Using Open Core's example for my iGPU caused the problem n. 1)

I attached my EFI. (I censored any serial number references in config.plist)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 177
Hi,
so I'm trying to make an Hackintosh on my pc:
CPU: i9 9900k (coffee lake)
GPU: RTX 2070 Super
MOBO: MSI Z390 Gaming Plus

I don't want to use my 2070 Super because of missing drivers. So I decided to use my UHD 630 iGPU.

When i use macOS, the dGPU is still connected to the MOBO, but I use to switch the hdmi cable from dGPU to MOBO every time.

Using Open Core, I succesfully installed Big Sur, but I had some problems:
1) After verbose, i have no more video signal.
2) Lan not working.

I have solved these problems changing some lines in config.plist, but in the OS I see everything laggy and there are only 14mb of vram.

I've tried like everything on the internet but nothing worked for me. (Using Open Core's example for my iGPU caused the problem n. 1)

I attached my EFI. (I censored any serial number references in config.plist)
so you can amend your hardware profile:

try it...
I added this efi but when I try to boot macOS, after 20 seconds of apple logo loading, the pc restarts and repeats all of these things.

How can I fix it? Should I reinstall the OS? (I can download the old EFI from this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back