Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 630 Graphics (0x3e918086 i3-8100) Native support with GfxId Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happend to me when I change my smbios to 18,2, interestingly it was bootin fine with 14,2..
boot with the flash drive and delete the kext u ve copied into the /other file,
than you can boot from your hdd again to be able to add or edit your Efi file again

Same result

So you know it is not a graphics problem (assuming you set the invalid ig-platform-id correctly).
Must be something else you changed.

Is there any way you could elaborate on exactly how everything needs to be set up? I have been trying but just cannot get this to work. Would you even mind sharing your EFI folder or something like that? I have an ASrock z370m-itx/ac and an i3-8100

I have no audio except over bluetooth (bizarre I know), no iMessage or Facetime, and no graphics acceleration (it tells me I only have 7 MB of vram)

Please help a clueless first time hackintosher in need

Is there any way you could elaborate on exactly how everything needs to be set up? I have been trying but just cannot get this to work. Would you even mind sharing your EFI folder or something like that? I have an ASrock z370m-itx/ac and an i3-8100

I have no audio except over bluetooth (bizarre I know), no iMessage or Facetime, and no graphics acceleration (it tells me I only have 7 MB of vram)

Please help a clueless first time hackintosher in need

Alright this is what exactly I did (My sw is :10.13.2)

1st; – We are going to add the Device ID into the two kext below, which is 0x3e918086 0x3e928086;

(Open up terminal and edit these files with nano, don't forget to use sudo to be able to edit the file)
(https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/42980/the-beginners-guide-to-nano-the-linux-command-line-text-editor)

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext/Contents
and edit Info.plist

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Should be seen like this;

0x59128086 0x59168086 0x591B8086 0x591E8086 0x59268086 0x59278086 0x59238086 0x3E918086 0x3E928086

2nd- ) Download and put the kext we need into the EFI/Clover/Kext/Others

The kexts we need ; FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics , FakePCIID; FakeSMC, Lilu,

(Uploaded my files here: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/YqNtt4B8/file.html)

3rd- ) Open up Clover Configurator, go to Device section and Add 0x3e928086 into IntelGFX
Save – Restart.

We do not need disable or enable anything else,

@RehabMan

Since I thought I messed something other than the graphics up badly, I tried installing the whole thing fresh.

- Made a new USB-Drive with UniBeast (HS 10.13.3)
- Added my config.plist
- Added the kexts into EFI/Clover/kexts/other

- Checked my BIOS Settings
- Made a clean install
- Read up how to install kexts properly
- installed FAKE_PCIID and the Injector_3e9x kext to /Library/Extensions

- Rebooted
- Boot Stalled
- Reset Button
- Boot Stalled @ another point
- Reset Button
- Boot went through
- FULL ACCELERATION and no glitches 1536MB of VRAM
- HAPPY AS HELL!!!!!

- Shut down - Went to bed
- Restartet the machine today
- Stall @ the following place in Boot process
IMG_0013.jpg

- Retried to install my PC several times but never came back to desktop after installing the 2 kext files (tried with kexthelper and kext helper b7)

This drives me nuts. It worked perfectly, but only for one time without changing anything

Do you have any suggestions for me? thanks a lot

@RehabMan

Since I thought I messed something other than the graphics up badly, I tried installing the whole thing fresh.

- Made a new USB-Drive with UniBeast (HS 10.13.3)
- Added my config.plist
- Added the kexts into EFI/Clover/kexts/other

- Checked my BIOS Settings
- Made a clean install
- Read up how to install kexts properly
- installed FAKE_PCIID and the Injector_3e9x kext to /Library/Extensions

- Rebooted
- Boot Stalled
- Reset Button
- Boot Stalled @ another point
- Reset Button
- Boot went through
- FULL ACCELERATION and no glitches 1536MB of VRAM
- HAPPY AS HELL!!!!!

- Shut down - Went to bed
- Restartet the machine today
- Stall @ the following place in Boot process
View attachment 308857

- Retried to install my PC several times but never came back to desktop after installing the 2 kext files (tried with kexthelper and kext helper b7)

This drives me nuts. It worked perfectly, but only for one time without changing anything

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Better attach your debug file to be checked?

Is there a way to generate them without the pc starting up?

you can boot up your pc with flash drive instead of the hdd that u ve already modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back