Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

Yes, reinforced what I was saying about cables and or the monitor possibly being the issue as much as HDCP was mentioned. Never, ever heard that being an issue and I've been following the other thread you posted in since it started.

good for u... you meand that the poroblem is in hw(cabel...) and not in sw

How can do that my graphics card is natively recognized?

How can do that my graphics card is natively recognized?
Because its not Windows or linux, hardware does not always perform as expected with Hackintoshs. For example some models of 6900XT do not work without some additional work. If you were as involved with this site as I am you would have read many, many examples of that behavior with different hardware.

Have you tried different cables or a different monitor? Have you tried adjusting your settings on the monitor?

Because its not Windows or linux, hardware does not always perform as expected with Hackintoshs. For example some models of 6900XT do not work without some additional work. If you were as involved with this site as I am you would have read many, many examples of that behavior with different hardware.

Have you tried different cables or a different monitor? Have you tried adjusting your settings on the monitor?
Yes.. i did.. and nothing…

i know that do not work without some add. work, so i wrote here because i need help

i can not belive.. now worked.. i tried again.. ok.. tnx.. but now i ned finish and do, that my nuc use only thunderb. and external graph. how can do that switch on external graf

Last edited:
i can not belive.. now worked.. i tried again.. ok.. tnx.. but now i ned finish and do, that my nuc use only thunderb. and external graph. how can do that switch on external graf
How do you enable external graphics? Change the display option in the bios to make thunderbolt first.

How do you enable external graphics? Change the display option in the bios to make thunderbolt first.
Yes, but that solution didn’t work… very intresting, that u need left hdmi cabel in nuc port anyware u wont use Egpu.. why.. i don’t now.. maybe u have an idea?

Last edited:
Yes, but that solution didn’t work… very intresting, that u need left hdmi cabel in nuc port anyware u wont use Egpu.. why.. i don’t now.. maybe u have an idea?
Sorry, no.

What does your Device Properties section of your config.plist look like? Are there a bunch of entries under the iGPU entry? Do you have windows installed, if so does it do the same thing?

Egpu works on Big Sur with a compatible AMD card I am on High Sierra at moment and a Nvidia 1070 works no problem as long as you install Nvidia web drivers

Back