Asus H81M-CS
CPU
i3-4160
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello there...I'm running mac os x mojave ..so after installed succesfully....it work good but whenever i open google chrome...their layout looks like glitch and whenever i open spotify it's also same happend....so i look out''about mac'' i just shocked....it shows 7MB on graphics...i tried fix up by clover and i entered intel code on youtube tutorial but unfortunately whenever it boot it restart automatically....please do something...here my configure

processor:Intel core i3 4160
motherboard:gigabyte
ram:8GB DDR3
Graphics:Intel Graphics 4400 VRAM 1GB

Hello there...I'm running mac os x mojave ..so after installed succesfully....it work good but whenever i open google chrome...their layout looks like glitch and whenever i open spotify it's also same happend....so i look out''about mac'' i just shocked....it shows 7MB on graphics...i tried fix up by clover and i entered intel code on youtube tutorial but unfortunately whenever it boot it restart automatically....please do something...here my configure

View attachment 392505

processor:Intel core i3 4160
ram:8GB DDR3
Graphics:Intel Graphics 4400 VRAM 1GB

• Gigabyte (GA) is the Motherboard manufacturing company name. What we want to know is the Motherboard's Model including the Intel ChipSet.
    • As an example look at my SPECS on my Profile.
  • CLOVER/kexts/Other+config.plist_Devices & Graphics SECTIONS , BIOS Graphics Related Choice and Monitor connection can all be involved in successful or failed Graphics display .
  • To diagnose the cause of the Graphics issue, please provide the following information:
    • BIOS_Peripherals _Initial Display First & DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory in Peripherals or in some MoBos, Chipset [Screen shot preferred > See HowTo: #33]
    • CLOVER from System Disk's hidden EFI Partition using bulleted steps from ->#4
      • Select your System Disk's EFI Partition to Mount on the Desktop (instead of the USB described in that page. Both USB Installer 's EFI and System DisksEFI mounting have common earlier steps) and click EFI>EFI>CLOVER to compress it as Zip>Attach to Post.
  • What cable is connecting the Monitor to Video Port?

1. gigabyte h81m-s2pv..intel core i3
2.vga port ar connected to the video port
3.kay here the config file...please fix it for me

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
done....please fix that config file

• Please read carefully the posted response at #2 and check your answers.
Check your Motherboard as listed under your Login Name and Logo once again.
Check your Graphics: as listed under your login name and Logo
  • Apple has abandoned the use of VGA port for Graphics.
    • Use only Digital connections like DVI, HDMI or Display Port.
  • NOTE: config.plist is NOT the same a CLOVER FOLDER.
  • Without CLOVER and BIOS options, config.plist alone is WORTHLESS to find the cause of Hackintosh installation or Post installation issues or suggest fixes.

Okay I Understand And I Will gonna buy DVI to VGA Converter

Okay I will Use DVI to VGA Converter...Is that okay?
And here the List
Motherboard : Gigabyte H81M-S2PV
Processor : Intel Core i3-4160
Graphics : Intel HD 4400

any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back