HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, guys!

I'm new, and this is my first hackintosh.

I installed OS X 10.8.3 using UniBeast, but after reboot I saw only gray screen with apple logo. Then I tried to use safe mode. In safe mode system work but it seems my HD4000 don't recognized, because in "About my mac" window graphic card called "64Mb shared graphic card".

Here is my spec:
—Intel Core i3-3225
—Asus P8H77-M
—Geil Value Plus DDR3 1600 2*8Gb
—Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001

My question is: how can I fix problem with HD4000?

I read some advice but don't decide where is right way. Therefore I have some sub-questions:

1. Need I install DSDT? (as I understand for motherboards with UEFI it doesn't need). If I need, where I can get it, because DSDT for my motherboard missing in download section here, and I can't find it elsewhere.

2. I saw some advice that suggest to remove from System/Library/Extensions these files AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelSNB* ATI* GeForce* NVDA*. I think its drivers and it need for QE/CI. Am I right?

Hi,

Strongly recommend that you first use the search box to find a 'golden build' that uses the same CPU & mobo combo. If you can't find the pair in one guide, find individual guides. Note that some non-Gigabyte motherboards require a patched UEFI/BIOS to support CPU power management. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/43486-asus-1155-patched-bios-repository.html, hint: post #1035.

One thing you didn't mention is the MultiBeast options - these are critical to enabling HD4000.

Point here is you're gonna have to do some research!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back