Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all,

I've worked on several Hackintoshes before. I can't seem to get this one to cooperate though. I have a desktop with 16GB Ram, 8TB HDD, [email protected] CPU with onboard Intel HD Graphics. I have successfully installed and booted El Capitan. However I can't seem to get the graphics to work correctly. Parts of the UI that should be translucent are a plain white, and all graphics are glitchy. It also isn't running at an HD Resolution. Can someone offer any kexts/advice? :crazy:

Thank you

Hello all,

I've worked on several Hackintoshes before. I can't seem to get this one to cooperate though. I have a desktop with 16GB Ram, 8TB HDD, [email protected] CPU with onboard Intel HD Graphics. I have successfully installed and booted El Capitan. However I can't seem to get the graphics to work correctly. Parts of the UI that should be translucent are a plain white, and all graphics are glitchy. It also isn't running at an HD Resolution. Can someone offer any kexts/advice? :crazy:

Thank you

This guide is focused primarily on laptops, but perhaps it gives you some clue...

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back